Here is a poem I wrote a while ago. Just thought I'd share my writing on my blog. Let me know what you think....
Life to Live
You show a lack of pride in me.
I don’t know why you cannot see
Everything that I’ve done right
In my life, and now in spite,
I’ve made decisions that I know
Led me to a path I didn’t want to go
I have become cold and cynical to the world
All my visions I had for life are swirled
Into this big mess I’m trying to find
The right way out but I feel blind.
I need the help you used to give
Please help me with my life to live.
You show a lack of pride in me.
I don’t know why you cannot see
Everything that I’ve done right
In my life, and now in spite,
I’ve made decisions that I know
Led me to a path I didn’t want to go
I have become cold and cynical to the world
All my visions I had for life are swirled
Into this big mess I’m trying to find
The right way out but I feel blind.
I need the help you used to give
Please help me with my life to live.

Oh my I loved that Em!!! You're way good at poetry!! DO you have any more?
ReplyDeletea couple more. i will post them soon :)
ReplyDelete