Hey Guys!-
Just thought I'd leave a little note on a lesson I've been learning the last little while. Its about making life what you want it to be and staying positive. The last few months (4 months to be exact) have been some of the roughest times in my life. I've never shed so many tears and felt so much heartache than I have those 4 months. I am still struggling but I am getting better each day. I am learning that you have to let yourself be happy no matter the circumstances or situations you are in, otherwise you'll never be able to pick yourself back up. A huge lesson from all my recent experiences is that you can't rely on others to make you happy. You can't rely on others to make you a good person. That is your choice and responsibility. If you don't accept that and act on that, you are setting yourself up for let down all the time. I let others drag me down and am now suffering the consequences. I thought certain people in my life were making me truely happy and making me the person I wanted to be. Its taken some time for me to realize that I was not who I wanted to be. I was no where near it either. I'm learning more and more each day and have decided to focus my energy towards other things and finding new passions in life instead of feeling that hurt, loss, and heartache I've been feeling all this time. I hope what I have to say can touch someone's life out there and others can learn along with me.
"Everything will be OK in the end. If its not OK, then it's not the end."
till next time,
EMILY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

this hit me so hard...its a lesson that I think I need to hear over and over again...today being one of those days I needed to hear it! Thanks for sharing Emily!! :) MISS YOU!!!
ReplyDelete