Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Life In A Nutshell


HEYO!!!

I am really hyper right now for some reason and totally craving some super fatty fast food. Hopefully I can keep myself in check and just make myself a sandwich or something.


Anywhosiers- just thought I'd fill everyone in on my life up to date.


I was born in Provo, Utah and grew up in Orem, Utah. I loved it there while I lived there and still talk to a few people I went to elementary with. Heather Lewis was my absolute best friend growing up. We did everything together. (She lived just 5 or 6 houses up the street from me so it made playing very convienent for us.) It was a fabulous place to grow up and I have so many childhood memories. I will eventually write a post about that but for now I will stick to the basics about me.

The summer after my 6th grade year, I was moved to Las Vegas, Nevada due to my dad's career. I was so upset to find out I was moving. The move was one of the hardest times I have had to go through in my life so far. But I have never been more grateful for such a challenge. Seventh grade was pure hell for me, but going into 8th grade I met a few special people who brought me to the point I am today. (Chenae Mc Anally and Karalyn Hardy) Those girls mean everything and more to me and I am eternally grateful for their wonderful spirits that befriended and encouraged me.

I went to middle school starting at Lied Middle School and ended that phase of my life at Saville Middle School where I was on the cheerleading squad. Time of my life was being with those girls on that squad. At the same time of being a cheerleader, I was invited to join a ballroom dance team. Another amazing experience that I will expand on some other time.

I am currently a senior at Shadow Ridge High school and have attended this school for the entirety of my high school career. During my freshmen and sophomore years, I played on the junior varsity softball team. Oh boy how I loved that. Now I am a bum and haven't really participated in much since. I work at Aliante Golf Course inside the restaurant as a bus person, and have been there since June 2006.


Pretty much that is my life so far. I will definitely be expanding and writing alot more on many of these topics that I have mentioned, and I can't wait to share them with you. :)) Well I will stop boring you to death haha.


So til next time,

EMILY SHIPTON



2 comments:

  1. you better believe i am the first one to comment. i love blogging. its my hobby and passion. LOVE YOU GIRLY! and I loved reading about you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW em that picture you made to go with this is soooo cute :))) and you better be in math today so me you and emily b can have our crazy fun conversations :D love you

    ReplyDelete