Sunday, February 7, 2010


So I went and saw the movie Dear John tonight. One word- depression. This movie was so incredible but it made me sooo sad.

It just made me think about Chris the entire time. Every little thing in the movie was just a reminder of the little things me and Chris have together. I related so much to it and I don't know if that was good or bad. haha I had to keep myself from literally weeping and sobbing throughout the movie. It was very difficult to sit through, and it also scared me so much. If any of you didn't know, Chris is in the military. Well as of now he goes to the Naval Academy, but after graduation he will be deployed and all that jazz. And watching this movie just terrified me. I needed him there with me more than ever to hold me and tell me everthing would be ok and that he was here. It was just really difficult. I just want anyone who watches this movie to see the love those two have for each other and know that is exactly how I feel about my Christofer. He is my light my world my strength. He is my everything. I don't know how I'm going to handle saying "See you soon then" to him when he is being shipped over seas. I can barely handle sending him back to school. Anyways, I just needed to vent.
Til Next Time,
EMILY

No comments:

Post a Comment