SO today, I found this in my drafts. Something I was supposed to post long again. like 4/15/09 is when I started it. Just never finsished writing it. Now, I am able to check some of these off :) HOW awesome is that. haha It made me pretty excited to see I accomplished somethings on my bucket list. All those with stars are what I have done so far.
1. Tie die all sorts of things.
2. Ride Primm Rollercoaster
3. Watch the sunrise/sunset with someone
4. Lay out at night and admire the stars **
5. Enjoy the beach **
6. Laugh until I cry **
7. Do something people would least expect of me. **
8. Write more poems/stories **
9. Pull an all-nighter **
10. Stay in bed all day and watch movies. **
11. Make a difference
12. Hike around Red Rock **
8 out of the 12 I had written, NOT BAD!!! :)))
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 out of 12... you've made a difference in my life!
ReplyDelete